Master of Science in Reproductive Medicine and Clinical Embryology (2020-22)
Students must complete 30 units with 14 core courses within the two-year normative period of study. Each course bears 1-5 units.
- Reproductive Medicine & Assisted Reproductive Technology – Overview part
- Cell Biology and Molecular Biology
- Basic Clinical Embryology
- IVF Equipment: Selection, Application and Maintenance
- Advanced Clinical Embryology
- Reproductive Medicine & Assisted Reproductive Technology – Clinical part
- IVF Laboratory Design
- Genetics in Reproductive Medicine
- IVF Laboratory Management and Communication
- Research Methodology
- Clinical Issues and Controversies in ART
- Literature Review
- Field Trip (Non-local IVF Center visit)
English is the medium of language for instruction. Lectures, clinical and laboratory attachments, group discussions, case studies, tutorials and conferences will be arranged to enhance students’ understanding and performance.
Performance will be assessed through examination, clinical attachment, presentation and attendance.