With the team work of clinicians and scientists, our Department has published many high-quality and frequently cited papers in major high-impact journals in the O&G and basic science fields. Figure 1 and 2 respectively summaries our publications and citations according to Web of Science™
Our Department is also awarded many external competitive funding for research activities, including:
- University Grants Committee Area of Excellence (Chinese Medicine Research and Further Development in 2001; and Centre for Research into Circulating Fetal Nucleic Acids in 2007)
- Theme-based Research (Centre for Research into Circulating Fetal Nucleic Acids in 2015/16)
- Collaborative Research Fund (Elucidating the molecular defects associated with PTEN mutations in Autism Spectrum Disorders in 2014/15)
- National Basic Research Program of China 973 Program (The Molecular Basis of Germ Cell Genomic Structural Variation in 2012) and
- US National Institute of Health (HAPO study in 2001 and HAPO-follow-up study in 2011) projects.